Aseptic room, also known as inoculation room, is a special laboratory for systematic inoculation, purification of bacteria and other aseptic operations. In microbial work, inoculation and transplantation of bacteria is a major operation. The characteristics of this operation are to ensure the pure strain of bacteria and prevent the contamination of miscellaneous bacteria. In the air of general environment, because there are many dust and bacteria, it is easy to cause pollution, which greatly interferes with the vaccination work. The following laboratory decoration manufacturer for you to introduce the microbial sterile room decoration design standardization.
Installation of sterile room
The sterile room should be set up according to the principle of economy and science. Its basic requirements are as follows:
(1) The sterile room should have two rooms, one inside the sterile room and the other outside the buffer room. Room volume should not be too large to facilitate air sterilization. The interior area is 2 *2.5=5m2, the exterior area is 1 *2=2m2, and the height is below 2.5m. There should be a ceiling.
(2) There should be sliding doors in the interior to reduce the fluctuation of air. The doors should be located farthest from the workbench. The doors in the exterior should also be sliding doors, which should be located farthest from the interior.
(3) A small window should be opened on the walls or "partitions" between the interior and the exterior so as to provide the necessary passageway for the delivery of goods inside and outside during the inoculation process, so as to reduce the number of people entering and leaving the interior and reduce the pollution level. The small window is 60 cm wide, 40 cm high and 30 cm thick. The inside and outside of the window are hung with paired pulling fans.
(4) The sterile room has a small and tight volume. After a period of use, the indoor temperature is very high. Therefore, ventilation windows should be set up. The ventilation window should be set on the roof at the entrance door of the inner room (that is, the farthest position from the worktable), preferably with double-deck structure, with shutters on the outer layer and suction-plate windows on the inner layer. The ventilation window can be opened after use in the inner room and before sterilization to circulate air. Conditional installation of constant temperature and humidity machine.
Sterile indoor equipment and appliances
(1) Sterile indoor workbench, no matter what material, use, requires smooth surface and level of the table.
(2) Install an ultraviolet lamp in the interior and the exterior. The indoor ultraviolet lamp should be installed directly above the regular working seat, 2 m above the ground. The outdoor ultraviolet lamp can be installed in the center of the outdoor.
(3) the outer rooms should have special work clothes, shoes, caps, masks, pottery basins and towels containing the suer water, hand held sprayers and 5% carbolic acid solutions.
(4) There should be alcohol lamps, commonly used inoculation tools, stainless steel knives, scissors, tweezers, 70% alcohol cotton balls, industrial alcohol, glass sheets, special crayons, record books, pencils, label paper, glue, waste baskets and so on.
For more information on laboratory renovation, please click on our website: