Purification engineering began in the 1960s. At that time, clean room technology was an emerging technology to meet the quality requirements of military, precision instruments, aviation instruments, electronics and other industries, and to meet the refinement, miniaturization, high purity, high quality and high reliability of processing and experimental research in these industries.
The company specializes in air purification engineering design, production, installation, commissioning and air conditioning purification equipment products, with nearly 10 years of production history. Products are widely used in biopharmaceuticals, medical hygiene, medical instruments, electronic instruments, aerospace, precision instruments, daily chemical fine, food and beverage, automobile glass operation, air conditioning purification and installation engineering. The following chapters share the daily maintenance of the purification project:
1. Dust-free purification project needs regular maintenance of the circuit.
2. After replacing the high efficiency filter in the dust-free purification project, it is necessary to confirm that there is no leakage in the rack and use the dust counter to detect it. Only after reaching the technical target can normal work be carried out.
3. When it is found that the change of wind speed should first check whether the surface of the main air filter is black. If the black shows the dust capacity of the pre-filter, more importantly, the resistance increases, that is to say, the main air filter in the dust purification project should be cleaned or replaced by non-woven fabric.
4. The dust-free purification project should regularly clean the filter materials according to the actual use of the project and play a major role in the air filter in the dust-free purification project.
5. When replacing the high-efficiency air filter in the dust-free purification project, the spray ball plate should be removed, the high-efficiency air filter should be taken out, and the new high-efficiency air filter should be replaced according to the specifications and models of the original high-efficiency air filter. Make sure that the arrow marks on the HEPA point in the direction of the airflow and are well sealed to prevent leakage.