1. The worktable in aseptic room, no matter what material and use, requires smooth surface and horizontal table.
2. Install an ultraviolet lamp (mostly 30W) in the inner and outer chambers. The ultraviolet lamp in the inner room should be installed directly above the working seat, 2m away from the ground, and the ultraviolet lamp in the outer room can be installed in the center of the outer room.
3. the outer rooms should have special work clothes, shoes, caps, masks, pottery basins and towels containing the suer water, hand held sprayers and 5% carbolic acid solutions.
4. There should be alcohol lamp, common inoculation tools, stainless steel knife, scissors, tweezers, 70% alcohol cotton ball, industrial alcohol, glass carrier, special crayon, record book, pencil, label paper, glue, waste basket, etc.
Sterilization of aseptic room
1. Fumigation: This is a measure to completely sterilize the sterile room. If the aseptic room has been used for a long time and the pollution is serious, it should be fumigated and sterilized. It can be fumigated with formaldehyde, lactic acid or sulfur.
2. spray: before the use of asepsis room. Spray can cause particles and microorganisms to settle in the air, preventing dust flying on the desktop and ground, and having bactericidal effect. It can be sprayed with 5% carbolic acid.
3. Ultraviolet radiation: before each use of sterile room. UV has good germicidal efficacy. Generally, the ultraviolet lamp should be turned on to irradiate for 30-60min.
Working procedure of aseptic room
1. Sterilization in aseptic room. Before each use, turn on the ultraviolet lamp for 30min or 30min before use, and use 5% carbolic acid spray in the interior and exterior chambers.
2. After washing hands with soap, move the required equipment into the outer room; change into sterilized work clothes, work caps and work shoes in the outer room, wear masks, and then soak hands with 2% coal phenol soap for 2 minutes.
3. move all necessary articles into the inner room for inventory and position. Spray the 5% carbolic acid on the working table and operator's space, return to the outer room, and then enter the inner room after 5 ~ 10min.
4. Before inoculation, wipe hands with 70% alcohol cotton ball; during aseptic operation, the action should be gentle to minimize air fluctuation and ground dust.
5. Pay attention to safety in work. If the cotton plug is on fire, hold it tightly with your hands or wrap it with a wet cloth. Do not blow it with your mouth to avoid expanding combustion. In case of bacterial culture spilled or broken, wrap it with a cloth soaked in 5% carbolic acid, and wipe the table or ground with a cloth soaked in 5% carbolic acid, and then continue to operate after wiping hands with alcohol cotton ball.
6. at the end of the work, clean up the table immediately, and remove all the articles and wastes that should not be stored in the asepsis room, then use the 5% carbolic acid spray or the ultraviolet lamp to irradiate 30min.
Thank you for your reading. This article is from: laboratory decoration. For more information and questions, please click: We will continue to work hard to provide services for you, thank you for your support!